The St Albans City and District Sports Awards 2018 are fast approaching.
You can to nominate an athlete, coach or volunteer who deserves recognition for their hard work and dedication in their chosen sport.
We would really like to see as many local people nominated as possible – anyone can nominate and anyone can be nominated!
All you have to do is click the link below and provide us with details of who you think should win an award and why. The deadline for nominations to be received is Friday 8th June.
• Community Coach of the Year
• Community Club of the Year
• Club Team of the Year
• Community Project of the Year
• Elite Performer of the Year
• Unsung Hero
• Service to Sport
• Primary & Secondary School Team of the Year
• Primary & Secondary Sports School of the Year
• Contribution to Further Education / Higher Education
• Contribution to Disability Sport
• Disability Coach of the Year
• Disability Athlete of the Year
The Sports Awards will take place on Thursday 19th July at the Sandpit Theatre at Sandringham School. We will be celebrating 20 years of the St Albans Special Olympics with special performances on the night. We are also very excited to announce that this year’s Guest Speaker will be Lindsay Keable, the Vice-Captain of the Hertfordshire benecos Mavericks Superleague Netball team!
For more information on the Sports Awards, or to ask about sponsoring one of our awards, please contact the St Albans Sport & Health Team at email@example.com