- This event has passed.
Schedule for County Championships, Final Weekend, 3-4 February 2018
February 3 - February 4
From Herts ASA:
- No outdoor shoes to be worn poolside.
- If swimmers wish to access areas other than poolside they must wear at top & suitable footwear. They will not be able to access the spectator area without appropriate clothing.
- Please be aware that no large swim bags will be permitted poolside. Each swimmer may take 1 small bag poolside.
- Swimmers are not permitted to sit in the spectator area during sessions nor leave their bags there.
- Swimmers will have access to the changing rooms from 8am each morning but cannot go poolside until there are two lifeguards on duty.
- Any swimmers found taking photos in the changing area will be automatically removed from the competition.
- Any swimmers seen changing poolside will be asked to leave poolside immediately.
- Swimmers need to be wearing appropriate swimwear for the competition, as the event will be televised.
- Swimmers should not put bags in front of fire exits or you will be asked to remove them.
- Swimmers should be respectful to our stewards at all time. If not they will be reported to the referee.
- Parents will not be allowed past the changing room entrance. Only those helpers, coaches or team managers who have been approved are allowed poolside.
- Parents should be aware that they CAN NOT stand in front of the scoreboards at the top of the spectator area as officials need to see the results. By doing this you may delay the running of the event.
- Spectators are not allowed to sit on the stairs at anytime and will be asked to move.
- If you are asked to move by a member of the events committee or a helper please do not be rude to them as they are only doing their job. We will not tolerate volunteers being abused physically OR verbally and any offender will be asked to leave the building
- Please do not use seats to keep your bags on. Spectators will be advised to sit on seats not occupied if area is full.
- Lastly parking is now £5.20 for a full day at Borehamwood- free on Sundays!
Please remember that all of the rules above are put in place to ensure the smooth running of the competition and to abide to health and safety regulations. We need your support as spectators and parents to get the best out of the competition. If you have any feedback or suggestions please feel free to complete a form at the admissions desk at the front or the administration desk at the top of the ramp to poolside.
Many thanks! — HASA Events Management Committee